Bamboo Dish Brush
The Casa Agave dish brush is a zero-waste swap for synthetic brushes. The brush head is replaceable and will last 3 months (or way longer) with proper care. Add it in with our Dish Soap Block & Bamboo Soap Shelf to give your dishwashing a lil eco glow up.
- Made of moso bamboo (handle and head) and agave fiber (plant bristles)
- To clean, occasionally soak the bristles in a cup of vinegar for 30 minutes to rid bacteria growth
- Tip from Jules: give it a shake when you’re done washing and place your brush bristle-side down or standing up in a glass jar so your brush head can dry out between washes.
- Overtime, wood will develop a patina, which is natural and will not affect the performance fo your brush.
- Compost the wood brush head and handle & recycle the metal pieces (remove metal with pliers)