Solid Seaweed Conditioner Bar
Smoothing, nourishing, and plastic-free! This conditioner is the unpackaged and high-performing partner to our Solid Seaweed Shampoo Bar. Gentle and moisturizing, this bar has ingredients like seaweed extract, rice protein, cocoa butter, vitamin B5 and macadamia oil to keep your hair feelin’ silky smooth.
- 1 oz - Make sure to store in a dry place between washes to extend the life. We recommend the Bamboo Soap Shelf.
- Scented with essential oil blend including Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Mint
- Estimated to last between 20-40 washes
Tips for conditioning: After shampooing, rub the conditioner bar along lengths + ends of your hair (remember, a little goes a long way) and then place down the conditioner bar. Massage the product in. Leave on for up to 2 minutes depending on your hair needs and make sure to rinse out completely.
- Seaweed extract - imparts proteins and minerals to hair shaft to help with damage
- Brassica Alcohol (and) Brassicyl Valinate Esylate - plant-derived conditioning ingredient from rapeseed oils
- Macadamia esters - a light version of macadamia oil to create shine and softness naturally
- Behentrimonium methosulfate (and) Cetyl alcohol (and) Butylene glycol - gentle plant-based conditioner to help reduce frizz and tangles and lock in moisture
- Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride - plant-based conditioning ingredient to reduce static - COSMOS certified
- Cetearyl Alcohol - plant-based thickener for texture and conditioning
- Cocoa butter - healthy and softening hair conditioning ingredient (from the cocoa plant) for shiny locks.
- Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride - guar bean (plant-derived) thickener and conditioner
- Fractionated coconut - a lighter version of coconut oil that won't weigh down your hair but instead leave it lightly moisturized
- Propanediol 1,3 - a corn and sugar-derived moisturizer that reduces frizz
- Cetyl Alcohol - nontoxic plant-based stabilizer and thickener
- Cyclomethicone - a lightweight silicone for softness and shine that doesn't cause scalp issues and build up like dimethicone - washes out clean with our shampoo - based on silica a naturally occurring mineral
- Vitamin B5 - a plant-derived version of the vitamin that naturally occurs in our hair and skin - helps with split ends
- Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid - preservative to keep your bar fresh in the shower - paraben free
- Essential oil blend - Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Mint - a clean and refreshing but light scent
- Citric acid - preservative and pH adjuster - naturally found in citrus fruits