Homebody and proud! For all of our fellow homebodies out there, this one’s for you. Designed by Rebekah Gough Jewelry.
- Pendant: brass base and plated with 14k gold
- Chain: 16in 14k gold-filled cable chain
- Purchases are typically processed within 3 business days (excluding made-to-order ceramics) and will be shipped via USPS, UPS, or FedEx.
- Shipping time can vary, but packages typically take 2-3 days from ship date to arrive to most US addresses. However, please allow up to 7 days, as some deliveries can take longer with delays.
- The Homebodies is not responsible or liable for packages that are lost or stolen once a package has been shipped. If your package is lost or stolen, this should be reported directly to the carrier.
- The Homebodies does not accept returns for change of mind. We encourage you to shop mindfully and consider thoughtfully before making a purchase.
- If your order has arrived damaged, defective, or you’ve received the incorrect items in your package, please send an email to email@example.com within 7 days of delivery and include photos of both the item and the packaging. We will happily address these on a case-by-case basis, and the items will be either replaced or refunded.
- The Homebodies will not be held responsible for any damages, delays or additional charges that are incurred during shipping. Items that are returned to us due to improper or incomplete address information will be the responsibility of the customer.
Do you ship internationally?
We currently only offer domestic shipping of our physical products within the continental US.
Good news - our digital products ship worldwide! 🌎😉
How can I edit my address after I placed an order?
If your physical product is being shipped to an incorrect address or the shipping address needs to be changed, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP. Items that are returned to us due to improper or incomplete address information will be the responsibility of the customer.
If your digital order was sent to the wrong email, please contact our team at email@example.com.
Where's my package/why haven't I received my order?
The Homebodies is not responsible or liable for physical product packages that are lost or stolen once a package has been shipped, or for packages that are marked as delivered but are not received by the customer. If your package is missing, please contact the carrier directly.
You can read more about our shipping and returns policies here.
If you haven't received your digital product, check your spam/promotions folder first as oftentimes our shop emails get filtered there. If you still don't see it, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where is my digital product?
All digital products are sent straight to your inbox. If you did not receive an email within 5 minutes, check your spam or promotions folder. Still not there? Reach out to us at email@example.com and we'll help ya out.
What is your return policy?
We do not accept returns for physical or digital products, and encourage you to be mindful when making purchases.
If you have any issues with a product arriving damaged or defective, please provide images of the damaged goods, as well as the packaging and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can address your request.
You can read our full return policy to learn more.
What's the status of my physical order?
Once you have received your shipping confirmation email you will be able to track your package by clicking on the tracking number to see the status of your delivery. Please note, it can take up to 24 hours for tracking updates to appear once your confirmation email is sent
What if I want to change or cancel my order?
Once an order is placed, if you'd like to add additional products to your order, please send us an email at email@example.com.
If your physical order has already been shipped you will need to purchase any additional items as a new order to be shipped separately.
If you need us to cancel a physical order, please reach out to our team ASAP and include your order number in your cancellation request. Once a physical order has been dispatched, we are unable to cancel the order.
Have more questions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you!