2023 Vision OS Journal (Undated)
2023 Vision OS Journal (Undated)
*Meet our newly undated version! The 2023 Vision OS Journal is designed to help you build a simple and meaningful daily journaling ritual. Whether you want to jot down a little snippet from your day or pour your thoughts onto a full page, this digital journal will be your vessel.
Now undated, you can begin your journaling ritual any time of the year, as well as reuse this journal year after year! We'll launch new covers each year, so be on the lookout for that!
We hope that through consistent, easeful journaling, you will unlock and embody the highest vision for your life.
Not sure if digital planning is right for you? Take our free sample out for test spin!
- 6 Journal covers to choose from
- 500+ linked pages to move through your journal with ease and an intuitive navigation
- Simple onboarding steps, video walkthrough, and user guide
- Vision board prompts & exercises to create a visual guide to your hopes, goals, and aspirations
- 50+ Journal prompts for any life season
- Quarterly life audit exercise to help you reflect, reset and re-align
- Monthly journal entries (Monday start) to capture the highlights of your day in a monthly view
- Undated daily journal pages for long-form, full-page journal entries
- Created for iPad or Tablet
- File size: 11.9 MB
- This is a digital product delivered straight to your inbox. Please be sure to check your spam or promotions folder.
Digital Notetaking App
Digital Notetaking App
- This digital product is a PDF file that is intended to be used in a PDF annotation app. We personally recommend the app GoodNotes 5 — all of our tutorials and walkthroughs will be in GoodNotes.
- However, iOS users can also use Notability or Noteshelf. For Android users, you can use apps such as Samsung Notes or Notability. For tips on using your planner in apps other than GoodNotes, we recommend searching for tutorials directly from the app source itself.
- Due to the nature of digital products, we do not accept refunds once the purchase has been made since the product is automatically delivered to your inbox. Please write us if you have questions prior to purchasing.
- These digital products are created and owned by The Homebodies Co. and cannot be shared, resold, copied, or distributed in any way. Thank you for respecting and supporting the work of an independent Asian gal-owned biz.
I've never been the journaling type - I'd see a notebook, get excited for the first couple of weeks and then, *life*. And then I discovered digital journaling and as a Homebodies follower, I was excited for this purchase! I started journaling on my iPad and absolutely loved it but again *life* ... While I couldn't make the time, I decided to purchase the desktop version and it has made a world of difference. Because I work from home and on my computer, I'm able to start my day off with the desktop version and it's such a calming treat I look forward to! Thank you for being such a wonderful and safe place on the internet!
Do you ship internationally?
We currently only offer domestic shipping of our physical products within the continental US.
Good news - our digital products ship worldwide! 🌎😉
How can I edit my address after I placed an order?
If your physical product is being shipped to an incorrect address or the shipping address needs to be changed, please contact our team at email@example.com ASAP. Items that are returned to us due to improper or incomplete address information will be the responsibility of the customer.
If your digital order was sent to the wrong email, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where's my package/why haven't I received my order?
The Homebodies is not responsible or liable for physical product packages that are lost or stolen once a package has been shipped, or for packages that are marked as delivered but are not received by the customer. If your package is missing, please contact the carrier directly.
You can read more about our shipping and returns policies here.
If you haven't received your digital product, check your spam/promotions folder first as oftentimes our shop emails get filtered there. If you still don't see it, please contact our team at email@example.com.
Where is my digital product?
All digital products are sent straight to your inbox. If you did not receive an email within 5 minutes, check your spam or promotions folder. Still not there? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help ya out.
What is your return policy?
We do not accept returns for physical or digital products, and encourage you to be mindful when making purchases.
If you have any issues with a product arriving damaged or defective, please provide images of the damaged goods, as well as the packaging and send an email to email@example.com so we can address your request.
You can read our full return policy to learn more.
What's the status of my physical order?
Once you have received your shipping confirmation email you will be able to track your package by clicking on the tracking number to see the status of your delivery. Please note, it can take up to 24 hours for tracking updates to appear once your confirmation email is sent
What if I want to change or cancel my order?
Once an order is placed, if you'd like to add additional products to your order, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your physical order has already been shipped you will need to purchase any additional items as a new order to be shipped separately.
If you need us to cancel a physical order, please reach out to our team ASAP and include your order number in your cancellation request. Once a physical order has been dispatched, we are unable to cancel the order.
Have more questions? Email us at: email@example.com and we'll get back to you!